Wednesday 29 September 2010

Never be a single parent!

Hi,
its been a few weeks but I've been busy sorting out the move to primary school for my boy and moving his big brother back to uni-all change at the Hendrickson house again. Also sorting out the usual single parent hassles...you'd think that with all the rubbish the daily papers print that I would be living it up...thats just not the case! Life just dumps on us all sometimes-I miss my wife and son every minute of every day.

Oh well on the wargaming front I have completed a 15mm modern AK47 army of middle eastern chaps along with a few civilian vehicles and I am considering which period to start my "Black powder" career in. I may even go for 15mm because of the speed at which one can paint in this scale....lifes good when your clutching an essex minis catalogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment